Must be the time of year. Ti’s the season to be sharing. The last week has been a bit frenetic in terms of sharing and doing the day job of doing ‘stuff’. Large scale PV, couple of biomass developments, some smaller PV’s, water and so on. But also from the middle of last week its been full on meeting people.
- Tuesday and Wednesday it was Cardiff with my colleagues for a two-day catchup on whats on the go and planning the plan for various work streams
- Thursday it was the Welsh Assembly Senedd building
with the volunteer team from Abergwyngregyn who have been driving the Anafon Community hydro. I was with Justin Albert and Emily Keenan from the NT Wales and a few good friends from Community energy. We had organised an event with the Aber team to show what was possible in renewables. The NT have been supporting the Community on this project for over 3 years.
- Thursday Evening and it was Criccieth for an after dinner speech on the future of energy
- Friday it was another evening presentation on our renewables work
- The Whole of Saturday was taken up again in Cardiff by the Welsh School of Architecture. We present a sustainability module day with the masters students and take them over to Dyffryn Garden for a bit of a ‘head scratcher’ session
- Yesterday was a Dyffryn day detailing the biomass system but then into Cardiff again to present our work on pre 1919 building to a large group of South Wales Architects as part of the BEST program.
- It’s good to share and learn from others. Now back to doing stuff!
‘…oh and a session on BBC this Saturday morning.