Well I never! National Trust Fit for the future work wins

GSB-Awards-winners-buttonLast night and in the company of some inspiring and special people and companies the National Trust team won the energy award in the Guardian Sustainable Business Awards. The award was for the ‘fit for the future’ approach developed by the National Trust in Wales
To quote the judging panel
Judges held the organisation up as an example of exactly what they were looking for, saying: “It shows that heritage shouldn’t stop sustainability – their approach was challenging and broad ranging – very large energy savings, moving towards energy independence, while preserving national heritage.”
Guardian Sustainable Business Awards. Mr Jones and Southall are chuffed to bits…and now back to doing stuff!

20130517-062111.jpg

Cheesy grins all round. Lizzy, Louise and himself. Mr Lloyd doing the honours with the camera.

20130517-063142.jpg

This entry was posted in Wales and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Well I never! National Trust Fit for the future work wins

1. Kathryn Akers says:

Well done guys! Thoroughly deserved.

2. janefletchernt says:

Congratulations Keith and Paul!

3. Mike Howe says:

Congratulations Keith, very well deserved in recognition of all the hard and innovative work!

4. George Stevens says:

Well done Wales, fantastic news!

5. Miranda Campbell says:

Well deserved regonition of all your hard work. Congratulations!

6. Claudia says:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to
    your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as
    yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of
    the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Appreciate it!